- Perfect for low tech and high tech aquariums
- Prevents yellow and translucent leaves (iron and potassium deficiency)
- Contains all important minerals and trace elements in plant-available form
- For lush green, healthy leaves and intense, bright colours
- No phosphate or nitrate
COMPLETE FERTILIZER FOR MAGNIFICENT PLANTS AND UNIVERSAL GROWING POWER FOR AQUARIUM PLANTS
– Prevents yellow and translucent leaves (iron and potassium deficiency)
– Contains all important minerals and trace elements in plant-available form
– For lush green, healthy leaves and intense, bright colours
– Ideal in combination with the root fertiliser Deponit NutriBalls
– No phosphate or nitrate
|Art. no.||Contents||Range (54 l – aquarium)||Range (112 l – aquarium)||Range (240 l – aquarium)|
|4539||250 ml||24 weeks||12 weeks||5 weeks|
|4540||500 ml||48 weeks||24 weeks||10 weeks|
10 ml in 50 l aquarium water, weekly.
For aquaria with dense and demanding planting
and for strongly lit aquaria we recommend the Dennerle fertilisation system.
Plant growth additives when using fertiliser
0.02 % N total nitrogen, 0.11 % K2O total potassium oxide, 0.29 % organic substance.
To encourage growth in ornamental plants in aquaria.
Net weight: see packaging.
Distributor: Dennerle GmbH, D-66957 Vinningen
Raw materials: NK-fertiliser 3+13 with micronutrients. Other constituents:
0.02% Mg magnesium, 0.14% S sulphur, 0.0018% B boron, 0.0005% Cu copper,
0.0001% Co cobalt. Conditioning aid: Contains potassium sorbate and sodium formate as preservatives. Application aids: Includes chelating agents EDTA, HEDTA, DTPa and vitamin C to stabilise nutrients.
Storage instructions: Store at room temperature. Protect against heat and frost. Keep out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Application guidelines: Application description and dosage see above.
Additional contents: 0.025% Fe iron, 0.01% Mn manganese, 0.001% Mo molybdenum,
0.0005% Zn zinc, 0.0001% Al aluminium, 0.0003% Li lithium, 0.00004% Ni nickel, 0.0001% V vanadium