- Easy to keep on both dechlorinated tap water and RO with shrimp minerals
- Cherry shrimp are extremely popular and a great place to start
- Enjoy the reds that stand out in your aquarium
- Our preferred water treatments are Dennerle Aqua Elixier (500ml) for tap water
- Our preferred additive for RO water is Shrimp King Minerals – GH/KH+
Cherry shrimp are a Neocaridina species and are much easier to keep than Caridina species. Cherry shrimp are one of the most popular species of shrimp on the market. Our cherry are most sakura grade and above. Keep these shrimp in a well established/cycled aquarium and they will provides endless entertainment for you and your family and friends. Relatively easy to breed, many hobbyist enjoy the success of seeing their colony grow and seeing the little shrimplets from start to to adulthood.
Our shrimp are sold at 1cm – 1,5cm in size. Age of the shrimp at this size is 3 – 4 months. We sell shrimp at this size for 2 reasons:
- The younger shrimps acclimate better to new environments and also travel better over long distances.
- They will live longer for you and grow up with your maintenance habits and aquarium keeping traits. Everyone does this a little different.