- Aquarium Soil is a complete bottom layer, which can be used without any other types of bottom layer
- The grain size of 2-3 mm makes it easy for planting
- Aquarium Soil ensures proper growth and stimulates red colours
- Courier available nationwide
- Grain size is suitable for root-feeding aquarium plants.
- Aquarium Soil ensures proper growth and stimulates color development.
How to use
Tropica Aquarium Soil ensures good, active growth from the beginning, and boosts the red plant shades. It is a complete bottom layer, which can be used without any other types of the bottom layer. Aquarium Soil is further an active bottom layer that lowers the pH value and slightly affects the water chemistry.
We recommend that you change 25-50% of the water min. twice a week during the first 4 weeks after establishing the aquarium.
How much soil do I need?
Length x Width x Desired Substrate Height (in centimeters)
Divided by 60
= Liters of soil needed